GDT: Game 70 - Winnipeg Jets @ New York Islanders - Saturday, March 23rd, 2024 - 12:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Jarvis is a career .61 points per game. Perfetti is .51

I don't think it's time to say we blew the pick. I didn't do the math, but up until Cole's recent slump, they were probably about even. A slump doesn't define someone's career when they're 22 freaking years old

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
8k9z0k.jpg

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Maintenance day for Ehlers
You'd think they'd run him on the line he was going to play on and put a placeholder like Kupari on the 2nd line for practice. Unless there was some doubt as to whether Nik would be able to go today and Cole would have slotted there if he was a no-go

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
You'd think they'd run him on the line he was going to play on and put a placeholder like Kupari on the 2nd line for practice. Unless there was some doubt as to whether Nik would be able to go today and Cole would have slotted there if he was a no-go
I think you are bang on with this assessment.

Reactions: Buffdog

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I think Nik is questionable every game lately, dude gets knocked around game in game out

Reactions: Buffdog and Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad