GDT: Game 70: Red Wings vs isle 7:00 pm et 3/21/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
two big games left against Washington, but we're going to have to win a few others too and we have games against strong teams coming up.

Fortunately, these Red Wings seem to play up to the level of their competition when they have Larkin. So we've got a chance in every game.

Should be an exciting final 3 weeks of the season, for the first time in...8 years? has it been 8 years?

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
two big games left against Washington, but we're going to have to win a few others too and we have games against strong teams coming up.

Fortunately, these Red Wings seem to play up to the level of their competition when they have Larkin. So we've got a chance in every game.

Should be an exciting final 3 weeks of the season, for the first time in...8 years? has it been 8 years?
This five game road trip will determine if we get in or not. Four of the five games are playoff teams. We need 5-6 points. 2-2-1 might do it.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Ok I ripped on him earlier in the thread so I gotta say, love the way Ras played overall tonight.

That line once again turned the game.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I'm actually curious if theirs is worse than us without Larkin tho. Seems like a work task to prioritize tomorrow

I'm pretty sure this team is worse without Larkin. 2-6 this stretch, similar numbers last time IIRC. The only time you see numbers like that is when a team loses their starting goalie, and the backup is AHL level.

Ok I ripped on him earlier in the thread so I gotta say, love the way Ras played overall tonight.

That line once again turned the game.

I don't understand why they couldn't play like that when Larkin was out. Then I wouldn't hate Copp so much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad