GDT: Game #70: New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Having both Lindgren and Trouba out before playoffs is great. Both guys needed to get healthy, I don't think either guy has been since about November, but that's just my opinion. I do hope though that we adjust our d pairings afterwards though.

Miller Schneider
Lindgren Fox
Jones Trouba

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
This game might be a bore but I am going to feel a ton more confident that the WPG game.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
The games against Boston have been super scummy this year, especially with how they kept trying to run Lindgren. Just get through it healthy tonight and watch out for Marchand and Pasta being little pricks

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
You must've went on an eating binge after we all met in the city. The NJD series probably spurred it on.
That's nice of you to say.
I’ve never seen someone so obsessed over a player lol. Guy isnt even playing, take a night off from him.
I didn't say anything.

When people bring up that we miss him, I'm going to reiterate that we absolutely do not.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
hes-right-you-know-morgan-freeman.gif

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This is another matchup that's usually like watching paint dry. I think it's us. We might be boring, guys.

The 7-4 game was a nice surprise.

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
Marchand and Wilson: two guys whose careers I’d approve of Matt Rempe ending in the most unhinged fashion. Even kakko approves

Kakko on Rempe coming back into the lineup:

“I feel [Tuesday] was a boring game, it was so quiet, nothing happened,” Kaapo Kakko said. “So something like that can get the boys going.”

Who is that jadrool Pastrnak going to target since Lindgren isn't playing?
Lindgren will find a way to get plastered through the wall of the press box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad