GDT: Game 70: 3/17 Luck of the Irish Bruins @Tampa Bay Lightning 7pm ET NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
giphy.gif

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
And you can see it in how a lot of the goalies ridden hard by their teams are faltering now.

Rest really is important and dobby had been solid this year.
Dobby has been everything you want a backup to be. He’s going to get paid somewhere

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Isn't he signed here for another year ?
Might be. Was listening to tsn radio and they were talking about him. They could be wrong, I should’ve known better. If it isn’t the Leafs they don’t pay attention

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Might be. Was listening to tsn radio and they were talking about him. They could be wrong, I should’ve known better. If it isn’t the Leafs they don’t pay attention
Dobby has been great Such a good guy too He seems very well liked by the B's I hope he is back next season

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Hes this generations version of Bill Friday.

God my dad hated that guy.
Friday came out before a game in early 70's and only he and the 2 linesmen were on the ice before players just skating around and the crowd booed the entire time - never heard anything like that before or after it was 13,999 or whatever the Garden held

My guy was Wally Harris

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Hes this generations version of Bill Friday.

God my dad hated that guy.
I came out before a game in early 70's and only he and the 2 linesmen were on the ice before players just skating around and the crowd booed the entire time - never heard anything like that before or after it was 13,999 or whatever the Garden held

My guy was Wally Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad