Pre-Game Talk: Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Pretty terrible timing for something like that. Hopefully there's no complications for him. Have definitely seen players get sidelined for a while.

Canucks are the sort of team where somebody will be able to slot in and not be completely useless, though. Have to approach the game the same way you would if he were dressed.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
You realize 10 x 0 is still 0 hey?
IMG_4812.gif

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
With the health issues to boeser there is more pressure on Pettersson. He's been a no show most of the series.

It's times like this I wish we had a shut down guy like danault to handle Miller and this team is more or less fully neutered. Mcleod just isn't it.

Doesn't sound like we'll have Henrique for game 7 anyways.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Yikes, blood clotting for Boeser…that’s not good. Wish him a full recovery and can keep playing. I wonder how they found that out, routine tests or something?
I've had blood clots before. A pulmonary embolism to be precise where the clots travel from a part of the body to the lungs. I'm now on blood thinners for the rest of my life.

Brock may have complained about irregularity in his breathing like shortness of breath, one of his limbs were swollen, aching or he felt warmth. Hard to know exactly because we don't know where the clot/clots are located in the body.

There's a blood test called a D-dimer that is normally very effective in detecting if there's an issue with clotting, Unfortunately, that test failed in my case where my clot travelled up from my leg to my lungs three weeks after taking that test which came back negative. So it's not 100%.

I'll wait for more info before putting more information about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad