GDT: Game 7: Sharks @ Lightning 4:00pm NBCSCA

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Tampa has given up a lot of goals. Blackwood playing well. We lost Barabanov. We didn't play all that badly last game.

Tampa 5-3 (one EN).
Hertl, Labanc, Zadina

Reactions: Sandisfan

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Another sixty minutes!

nicholas-cage-crazy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Lebanezer

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Is this the first time Vlasic has ever been healthy scratched two games in a row? I remember Boughner scratching him but I think he was back in the lineup the following night.

Pickles on waivers this season seems like a realistic possibility.

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Is this the first time Vlasic has ever been healthy scratched two games in a row? I remember Boughner scratching him but I think he was back in the lineup the following night.

Pickles on waivers this season seems like a realistic possibility.
It's definitely eyebrow-raising. Would be a pretty big deal to waive a franchise name and a veteran with multiple years left on the contract, and I suspect the reason we don't see it done more is because it's super insulting and players probably don't like to see that across the league. But... maybe Vlasic essentially giving up on his career and just punching the time card is reason enough and people would understand it. Almost like forced retirement.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
This is the kind of game that can really help a team get back on track

SNOG 6-1 TBL

Kunin

Kucherov, Point, Stamkos, Hagel, Eyssimont, Paul

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
It's definitely eyebrow-raising. Would be a pretty big deal to waive a franchise name and a veteran with multiple years left on the contract, and I suspect the reason we don't see it done more is because it's super insulting and players probably don't like to see that across the league. But... maybe Vlasic essentially giving up on his career and just punching the time card is reason enough and people would understand it. Almost like forced retirement.
Or they could agree to contract termination

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad