Kings Video: Game 7 of the 1993 Western Conference Finals - Kings v. Maple Leafs (Full Game)

Ron*

Wow, those goals against! 3.73 in the playoffs/3.01 this series for Hrudey. 2.74/2.68 for Felix Potvin. What was Quick's 2012 GAA?

I was reading somewhere where the Kings beat Calgary 12-4 in one game in an earlier series in that playoff year.

The Rangers didn't even get to 11 in a five-game series against the Kings. :laugh:

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
I was reading somewhere where the Kings beat Calgary 12-4 in one game in an earlier series in that playoffs.

Ouch. Those Calgary players probably exited out the back door that night.

Well, I've got to get to sleep. Tell me who won the game tomorrow.

reset

Puck Luck
Oct 5, 2005
South Bay
I was reading somewhere where the Kings beat Calgary 12-4 in one game in an earlier series in that playoff year.

The Rangers didn't even get to 11 in a five-game series against the Kings. :laugh:

wasn't that the game where there were three hat tricks by king players?

Captain Mittens*

The jofa helmets were more of a prop than a safety device

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale

I seem to remember in one of those high scoring games, a fan threw an octopus on the ice and someone commented he was surprised it didn't go through Vernon's 5-hole.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad