GDT: Game 7 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - SLAY THE DRAGON EDITION | Saturday, May 4; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs tied series 3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
It's the best thing - we're playing them even. Now this is why we pay the Core Fore: to make that crucial bit of difference. The stage is set. One of them must conjure up a flash of magic to spark the win.

If this doesn't happen, after eight years, blow it the f*** up.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Starting to be a believer in big D... no matter the outcome of this game, seeing the blocked shots, crease clearing and heavy hits being laid out every shift by the Leafs defense has been great. Edmundson laid out Pastrnak, Benoit laid out Marchand. Remember in the Dubas era we rarely had anyone willing to finish a hit and nobody cleared the crease.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I'm just so thankful there wasn't a screw job by the refs awarding the Bruins a PP. They could have given Knies one on that clean stick lift after hunchback Debrusk dove in the corner

All I could ask for is a fairly officiated game, although there's still 40 min for the screw job to come out

Reactions: Dangles McGavin

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
Lucky to come out of that period 0-0. We played alright but have played better the past two games. Need to get back to that level of play.
Come on, you HAD to have known they'd come out harder in this game. Now they're in the same boat we are; lose and go home. But we weathered it and they didn't get a ton of good looks. The only thing that makes me nervous right now is Sammy. He looked good in Game 3 until he gave up the 1-1 stinker too.

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Bertz to me has been the worse forward. Yes he goes to the net but he can't make a pass it seems

That 4th line again has been good

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Everytime Domi tries to pass to Bertuzzi, he's hanging to the side of the net short side instead of infront, or on his ass. The line does well to gain the zone but rarely ever pull off a play to create an actual good chance.

If things keep going this way, it might be time to audible up the lines.

Reactions: Dangles McGavin

Eye Test

End the soft perimeter hockey.
Apr 13, 2019
Toronto
Starting to be a believer in big D... no matter the outcome of this game, seeing the blocked shots, crease clearing and heavy hits being laid out every shift by the Leafs defense has been great. Edmundson laid out Pastrnak, Benoit laid out Marchand. Remember in the Dubas era we rarely had anyone willing to finish a hit and nobody cleared the crease.
That’s what she said

But for real it’s a huge advantage

Reactions: Antropovsky

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
This is most stressed I've felt in a long time.

I went for a long walk, today, and when I interacted with people along the way, I asked, "Are you gonna watch the Leaf game, tonight". Everyone, to a person, said yes - and most were pumped.

Reactions: fahad203 and Jojalu

Commander Clueless

Apathy of the Leaf
Sep 10, 2008

Give us one more top pairing capable guy to replace what Brodie used to bring and I think we might be on to something here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad