GDT: Game 7 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - SLAY THE DRAGON EDITION | Saturday, May 4; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs tied series 3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Keefe finally galaxy brained the correct amount and is using our media to his advantage. Matthews is out and Woll is in, Bruins bench is going to be confused when the game starts. Mind games.

Galaxy braining us into the second round would finally put galaxy brainery on the map.

• Haha
Reactions: theTTC

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Johnston says Matthews is a "good bet to return" tonight but gives no indication on what basis he is making that call.

So for the possibility of Samsonov starting not sure what Friedman's basing that on either. Him following up by saying we'll know at warmup time sounds like he's far from certain.

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
This series has been downright absurd - I can't remember a time, regular season or otherwise, where we've been on the edge of our seats awaiting the status of key players in the lineup right up to game time - and it's happened for three separate players in this series, and basically been a focal point every game. Just a crazy set of circumstances.

Reactions: torontoblood

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
**** happens, all that matters is how you deal with the adversity you face

Somebody has the chance to be a living legend to the biggest fan base in the sport

Go in with the mentality it's going to be you, your the guy that's going to be the difference and don't shy away from the spotlight

Embrace it and be that hero

Reactions: crump and al secord

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
This series has been downright absurd - I can't remember a time, regular season or otherwise, where we've been on the edge of our seats awaiting the status of key players in the lineup right up to game time - and it's happened for three separate players in this series, and basically been a focal point every game. Just a crazy set of circumstances.

Meanwhile the Bruins are missing a dusty 4th liner and a bottom pairing defenseman

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
If the Bruins score first I say f*** it. Screw the trying to win 1-0 with a Sieve in net. Stretch pass that bitch, let's try and outgun them

Reactions: fahad203

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Even though Sheldon carries a lot of blame for the situation we are in, can you imagine having your job in the hands of Samsonov?

Reactions: fahad203
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad