GDT: Game 7 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - SLAY THE DRAGON EDITION | Saturday, May 4; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs tied series 3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Woll was the main reason we pushed it to 7. I hope to God this is nonesense. But if it’s true. We are probably screwed. The one caveat is It’s one game. We held them to 2 shots for nearly half the game. It would take a Herculean effort to support Sammy the same way. It’s just one game. Sammy has one good game in him. Damn I hate my life.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
How the f*** does this guy be a rock star 2 days ago to not being able to play tonight!! Uhhhh

Reactions: fahad203

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
Woll's been massive, but there's been improved team play as well. Perhaps one advising the other. That said Samsonov has the ability to steal a game, and he's done just that, in streaks, after going on his calendared wobblers.

Can't project lament before the deal is done.

I didn't think we'd be here. I don't think many did.

Maybe that's the theme of this year: Surprise that benefits us. And maybe the surprise is, Sammy's in, let's in 2 or 3 and we score 3 or 4.

Stoicism firmly in place because we have outstanding needs that have to be added and added by subtracting. But we're here, so Go Leafs Go, whoever is wearing the sweater and guarding the cage tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad