GDT: Game 7 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - SLAY THE DRAGON EDITION | Saturday, May 4; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs tied series 3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Sammy going to play his best game of his career! Guys a free agent after this season show the league you still got it!

Reactions: Evilhomer

On-the-Fly

Feb 6, 2007
I didn't think getting the first goal could get more important than it was an hour ago. Was very wrong.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Well we will lose tonight. I feel like how f***ed this series has been will/should save Marner from a rash trade out of town this off season. But Keefe should still be fired for whatever in the f*** our PP is.

Reactions: DirkStraun

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Wow. Imagine betting money on this game and then Woll is out. That’s why I don’t gamble. Anyways I’m expecting a loss here if Sammy is in net. Leafs are gonna need to score a pile to win. I went from fairly pumped for the game to meh.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
All Friedman said was he thinks it’s possible and we’ll see in warmup. We’ve got nothing solid either way yet

Reactions: HolyCrap

Zacman

Dec 14, 2009
Well we will lose tonight. I feel like how f***ed this series has been will/should save Marner from a rash trade out of town this off season. But Keefe should still be fired for whatever in the f*** our PP is.
Regardless of what happens marner needs to be moved.

Reactions: MapleLeafs77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad