GDT: Game 7 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - SLAY THE DRAGON EDITION | Saturday, May 4; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs tied series 3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
IMG_1624.gif

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Is it weird that I’m worried he comes back? At least it’s on the road, but our lines got into a good rhythm without him, and I think Keefe will ruin that.

If your goal a game player is ready you have to sacrifice a little rhythm.

Reactions: DarkKnight

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I don’t think I can watch this game. I feel like the result is just fated at this point. Leafs in a winner take all elimination game…
You might as well watch.

If they get stomped, it's clear that complacency sets in too early just like before, and that major changes need to be made. In summary, they are who we thought they were so whatever. It would be the end of Keefe so there's something to look forward to.

If they win, it may indicate that they've learned what it takes to compete in the playoffs and it would be interesting to follow their hypothetical continued growth.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
I won't be mad if they lose tonight. It's just a very tall order to expect a team to win 3 in a row and close out in the opposing building. Obviously, my anger is from NOT at least splitting their first 2 home games, thus putting them in this predicament. IMO, there's enough blame all round to be shared by players and coaching staff alike. Hell, I'll even blame Woll a little in that had he returned from injury and looked like the champ he's looking like the last two games he very well may have been the starter for the series and this would be over and we'd all be talking about Florida.

Reactions: authentic

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
I think the "Matthew's on the third line" stuff is nonsense. Put him in his usual #1 centre role and f he struggles, then move him down.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I’m also mystified.

The only truly terrible thing would be a Woll injury somehow.

Somehow if it is anything, I think it is this...

Any F injury can be dealt with, and pretty much any D injury is fine (preferrable not Rielly).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad