GDT: Game 7 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - SLAY THE DRAGON EDITION | Saturday, May 4; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs tied series 3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Management

Jun 8, 2009
I'll never forget my wife and I moving into our first dingy little apartment in 2013, and watching Game 7 between the Leafs and the Bruins. We were up 4-1 with nine minutes left in the third period, when I turned to her and said they were going to win and what a big deal this was going to be after years of failure. I celebrated. Prematurely.

Won't make that mistake tonight, but it feels like an opportunity to put some old trauma to bed.

GLG!

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
This has drama written all over it. Either way means big changes for either team. Lets say Leafs lose GM 7. Is Keefe back? Do we let Marner walk and get a proven Goalie and sign a top 2 Dman? Is either team even good enough to beat Florida? This is in fact the biggest game for this group ever. Is Mathews back?

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Whoever wins this will get mopped up by the next opponent so either way, I just hope we get another nice effort with some great saves. It's gonna be a tough one, probably the toughest of any games we've had so far.

The Leafs got mopped by Boston all season, yet here we are in game 7. Drop the loser attitude and support your team.

Reactions: Finger Licking Good

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Whoever wins this will get mopped up by the next opponent so either way, I just hope we get another nice effort with some great saves. It's gonna be a tough one, probably the toughest of any games we've had so far.
I think people are going to underestimate the Leafs against Florida. I think that series will go 7 games.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
Game 7 vs the Bruins. Tre has matched the career heights of the legendary Kyle Dubas! What will he do for an encore?

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Furlatt is one of the refs tonight. He famously called Justin Holl for "interference" on the JT goal back in 2022 against TBL in game 7, which was one of the worst calls ever made. But that's a long time ago. Sutherland is the other referee.

If they keep the standard of the series, it hopefully will be pretty even.
That was one of the worst calls ever.

Agreed, pretty well called series so far. Let the players decide the series.

Reactions: Al14 and SprDaVE

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
Imo, unless Matthews is not 100%, leave him out. Team is playing so well right now.

If you put him in, put him with the Robertson, Holmberg, Gregor line (insane I know). Limit his ice time.

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Buckle up, most nerve racking time in sports! Here's hoping we can find another way to win and shut down Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad