GDT: GAME 7: CBJ @ MTL | Dropping like flies | Thurs. Oct. 26, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

Will the Habs win?

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I'm just here to see @Habs get grumpy about something, anything.

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CTrain10

Mar 23, 2023
Is it bad that I’m starting to believe in this group maybe actually being a playoff competitor? I know it’s early but I’ve really liked what I’ve seen!

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Is it bad that I’m starting to believe in this group maybe actually being a playoff competitor? I know it’s early but I’ve really liked what I’ve seen!
We never know. Anything could happen. An old oriental classical tale says "the donkey always drinks water of the dock early in the morning". I know it sounds confusing but it tells we never know, anything could happen.

Reactions: CTrain10

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
People were calling him a 30 and potentially 40 goal scorer 2 years ago... Lol

Guy is a complete scam. Never even got close to those numbers. At the first sign of a good offer he needs to be sent packing.
Good? As long as we don't have pay...

Reactions: MasterD

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Guy is a complete scam. Never even got close to those numbers. At the first sign of a good offer he needs to be sent packing.

I still want to see him with RHP on the 3rd line with a more offensive center than Dvo.

He actually did score at a more than 30 goales pace over 82 games once RHP was called up last year. And that was something 50 games. Not a small sample size...

I'm glad to see he's getting chances. Caufield needed 8 shots on goal and a tone of grade a chances to finally pot one tonight. 7 games doesn't make a season and I have no idea why MSL hasn't played Anderson with RHP.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019

Whoever said that is being unreasonable & not managing expectations… Anderson is a big body w elite speed who plays a solid north-south game and will avg 20-24G per 82GP - has done so for all but 1-season during his career since becoming a regular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad