GDT: Game 7: 10/26 - New York Rangers @ Edmonton Oilers, 9pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
If you are absent and we lose there will be consequences !
Tob's account DELETED !
giphy.gif

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
No McDavo helps, but this team is still dangerous.

Keep doing the right things and keep building on systems play.

Would like to see Mikas line explode tonight. The one two punch would make this team very formidable

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Couple things on the kids growing confidence under this coach.

Laf is going to put up a 55-60 pt season this year. Book it. It’d be more but impossible without PP1 mins. He will be 70 80 point player one day when some of the older guys move along and he gets that ice time. I see it clear as day personally. As he grows up the meanness will come too. He’s just a bit immature still but that will change.

Kakko to me is a 40-45 pt guy maybe flirts with 50 in his prime prime. But he’s a middle six elite two way guy. And that’s ok. But the breakout is never coming. Plenty of 2nd overall picks that have busted. But his draft year just hasn’t been a strong one. Hughes the by far best player.

Chytil if he can stay healthy and continues to get man strength sky is the limit for him. He’s got a swagger. He wants to be a leader. He can easily be a top line center one day. Easily can break out into a 60 pt player this year if he beats the injury bug that’s been on him.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Couple things on the kids growing confidence under this coach.

Laf is going to put up a 55-60 pt season this year. Book it. It’d be more but impossible without PP1 mins. He will be 70 80 point player one day when some of the older guys move along and he gets that ice time. I see it clear as day personally. As he grows up the meanness will come too. He’s just a bit immature still but that will change.

Kakko to me is a 40-45 pt guy maybe flirts with 50 in his prime prime. But he’s a middle six elite two way guy. And that’s ok. But the breakout is never coming. Plenty of 2nd overall picks that have busted. But his draft year just hasn’t been a strong one. Hughes the by far best player.

Chytil if he can stay healthy and continues to get man strength sky is the limit for him. He’s got a swagger. He wants to be a leader. He can easily be a top line center one day. Easily can break out into a 60 pt player this year if he beats the injury bug that’s been on him.

I feel like Kakko is capable of more.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Whats crazy, as I have mentioned before:

If Kakko and Lafreniere improve their 5on5 production by just 10 points this season, theyll be on par with or surpassing the 5on5 output of players like Cozens, Larkin, RNH, Malkin, Beniers, Suzuki, Scheifle, Couture, Hagel and Zegras.

The lack of PP1 (and consistent top 6) time makes a huge difference in how the two of them are viewed.

Last edited:

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
No excuses not to win tonight.Missing their best player,struggle to defend along with average goaltending. Get the puck deep in their zone,pressure them=profit.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad