GDT: Game 69 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 7PM | LOL, 69!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Actually two weeks ago, the Pens were very much in the hunt. They were playing very well and had nice momentum and a mix of skill, size and grit. Brassard is a good center and in fact may be needed next year. But Pens as constructed just lack a defense that can be consistent enough. Cole was a significant piece of the D. He is not Orr, I get it. but he gave the Pens the grit and tough presence that championship teams require.

Reactions: Nfumass

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
I don't believe I said it did did I? What I have repeatedly said was the team was rolling, had great chemistry, and that was ruined by a trade for something we didn't need. Take a look at our 'defense' the last 2 weeks. Now tell me I'm wrong

I'm sure losing their starting goalie and injuries to a couple of forwards had nothing to do with anything.

ANYONE complaining about the trade is admitting they were cool with Rowney anchoring his own line in the spring and giving us no reason to take them seriously ever again.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Idiot? Moron? Brainless? Handsome?

I wouldn't libel idiots or morons by comparing them to Letang.

EDIT: Good for Sid. Assisting on a Hainsey goal isn't easy. I suppose this means Sid and the Kids is saved. Just trying to figure out if it's good or bad.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
i think the refs were really itching to turn that one over and give Crosby a penalty. they couldn't find anything, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad