Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
arena.jpg

'Nuff said......

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Oetinger has been lost in net for awhile now. Wedgie had a 4-0 shutout earlier this week but he's out tonight as his wife is giving birth.
I like our chances as the boys give it 110% when the games don't matter unless they are trying to get a lower draft pick.

Reactions: Summer Rose

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
Oetinger has been lost in net for awhile now. Wedgie had a 4-0 shutout earlier this week but he's out tonight as his wife is giving birth.
I like our chances as the boys give it 110% when the games don't matter unless they are trying to get a lower draft pick.
Truth on Oettinger. Given up 4 or more goals in 4 of his last 7 and .896 now.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Disturbing trends at the bottom...

View attachment 838943
I noticed that too, lol....aka, evidence we probably shouldn't have been down there to start with. But.... Good news for the goon...er...tank squad is that we probably won't finish above 7th worst even if we do continue to play .500 or a little above even - i.e., like a team finishing 12-14th worst - like this.

Reactions: DustyDangler

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Also, whose asking questions here? I heard every question she asked, there was no mumbling, no pontificating, her questions were succinct and on point...wth?...when did the Coyotes get a professional in their media group?
After the initial Joker-esque "stop the press, who is that?" :naughty: ... she's a Dallas-based media person. On loan for the quick turnaround to DFW so Todd can focus on spring training?

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
After the initial Joker-esque "stop the press, who is that?" :naughty: ... she's a Dallas-based media person. On loan for the quick turnaround to DFW so Todd can focus on spring training?
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if they would dump Walsh and get someone like her? We really don’t need an ultra duphus that tries (so hard) to force us to believe that he’s the smartest guy in every interview.

Last edited:

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
This will be the dbacks in 4 years (year 1 in the new barn) - skilled up and down the lineup and at both ends.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad