GDT: Game 68: Red Wings at penguins 6:00 pm et 3/17/24 (ESPN+, BSD, NHLN)

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
Man it was nice and quiet in here yesterday lol while we were winning… stunner, we are losing and all the trolls show up again ha
Can I ask a serious question...which do you think happens collectively more often...

1..people brag when the economy is on fire or
2..complain when the economy is in the gutter

Cause it's the same and it's not trolling..its human nature

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Can I ask a serious question...which do you think happens collectively more often...

When they win, I'm content.

Also, even I got sick of criticizing the team for the exact same problems every year. Apathy is the biggest factor in why I post less.

I watch the games, but the enthusiasm no longer exists. It's basically muscle memory.

They still have the best % of getting the #2 WC spot. If you want a half glass full take.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Man it was nice and quiet in here yesterday lol while we were winning… stunner, we are losing and all the trolls show up again ha
There we go. We won but still played badly. We are allowed to react to a terrible 10 game streak that likely ends our playoff hopes. Your incessant comments to the contrary don’t help.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
You keep posting this without acknowledging it was a Saturday morning game on St. Pattys weekend, really not sure what your point is other than complaining about complaining.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018

Guy can't even really comprehend he trolled anyone that complained while mounted upon on a single win let alone grasp that the protesters protest when things go bad vs great or any other analogy we can think up! ;):sarcasm:

It's more like depression
Depression, straight depression.

Reactions: Zetterberg4Captain

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
Getting destroyed by a pens team who couldn't buy a win for the longest time lmao

Im kind of pissed we beat the sabres now cause This team is not making the playoffs.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Poor Larkin coming back.

giphy.gif

Air Budd Dwyer

Feb 11, 2012
Detroit
This is why I’m glad Yzerman didn’t buy at the deadline. This team is not in any position to trade for a rental yet. One or two guys at the deadline weren’t going to turn them into a cup contender.

Reactions: cvaicunas

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
My memory isn't the best but did we ever have this bad of a stretch under Blashill? 8-10 games giving up 6 goals and record considered.

My memory isn't the best but did we ever have this bad of a stretch under Blashill? 8-10 games giving up 6 goals and record considered

Probably the 2019-20 season when they were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs in January or whatever it was. But that team was expected to be dogchit. This current team isn't.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Probably the 2019-20 season when they were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs in January or whatever it was. But that team was expected to be dogchit. This current team isn't.

Curious for the stat guys what the actual worst stretch of that season was. This team goes from penthouse to outhouse more than I can remember.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Lmfao shots already 5-0 this period.

I hope they don’t win a single game for the rest of the year. Something drastic is needed to force Yzerman to actually make a change for once.

Reactions: letsgowings9999

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad