GDT: Game 68: Flames vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZ - Tanking..... without tanking.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
We're due for a blowout loss here shortly. Let's at least get a Ritchie v Ritchie fight tonight to add some entertainment.

Reactions: Summer Rose

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Remember when the vast majority of nhl fans didn’t actually know shit about hockey despite their constant elitist bullshit? Yeah it’s great

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
What a stupid f***ing thread about BA on the main boards. Not even gonna bother
A couple of times I wanted to make some comments but it's best left alone. Most of the posters will not even both with the other side of the argument, and will live by the "my way or the highway" frame of mind.

I usually take my frustrations out on the high school kids at the next practice. They don't mind a coach trying to get into the physical side of practices/scrimmages, still helps that I have a few inches (and a few pounds) on most of them.

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
A couple of times I wanted to make some comments but it's best left alone. Most of the posters will not even both with the other side of the argument, and will live by the "my way or the highway" frame of mind.

I usually take my frustrations out on the high school kids at the next practice. They don't mind a coach trying to get into the physical side of practices/scrimmages, still helps that I have a few inches (and a few pounds) on most of them.
Eh my abstention from that thread lasted 40 minutes

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
What a stupid f***ing thread about BA on the main boards. Not even gonna bother
rt and xx did some heavy cleanup in that trash of a thread. That type of shit and Tempe1st tweets make my blood boil. If May 16 passes, this will all be behind me. You can already see things are taking shape for this franchise. Solid scouting with 47 more picks to add in the next four years is quite the bonus. BA is doing just fine.

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
rt and xx did some heavy cleanup in that trash of a thread. That type of shit and Tempe1st tweets make my blood boil. If May 16 passes, this will all be behind me. You can already see things are taking shape for this franchise. Solid scouting with 47 more picks to add in the next four years is quite the bonus. BA is doing just fine.
Oh if jay 16th passes the main board thread that posts will feel a tempest from us

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I scanned it earlier today.... the kinder and gentler @rt was doing just fine. ;)

But anyone who wants to jump in should just ignore the obvious poster(s) looking to bait in there.
If I don’t ignore them I get infracted and banned. But why do mods ignore them? Too busy with me all the time? Why do they only call counter punches out there?

It’s bull crap. Truly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad