Post-Game Talk: GAME 67- The B's set their clocks back instead of ahead - St. Louis 5 BRUINS 1

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

1710207335198.png

1710207378265.png

Game Summary

Event Summary

Full Play-By-Play

Faceoff Comparison

Faceoff Summary

Time On Ice: BOS

Time On Ice: STL

Roster Report

Shot Report

Last edited:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Stop playing down to lesser teams. We had lots of chances. Just a sucky game. I feel bad for Brazeau. That goal should of counted.

I need Torts to pull a Freaky Friday and go into Monty's body. We need some emotion with our coach.

Still eff the Blues.

Move forward. Onward

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
As the Bruins have basically conceded 1st place to Florida they now have to play out the remaining games with nothing much to play for except preparation for the Leafs. Expect to see some more stinkers like this against the lesser lights.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Pasta says scoring goals makes him happy.
Fortunately, playing defense doesn't make him happy, or he would be the saddest guy in Boston.
For the 900th time, he's paid to score goals, not for his defensive game. Lay off of him.

As the Bruins have basically conceded 1st place to Florida they now have to play out the remaining games with nothing much to play for except preparation for the Leafs. Expect to see some more stinkers like this against the lesser lights.
Florida can have the f***ing President's trophy. It really isn't the end of the damn world if they don't win it.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Negatives I saw
Geekie on top pp early was eye opening.
Pulling goalie with near 9 mins left was too.
Shattenkirk drawing in steady is dumb.
Not looking at challenges yourself as a head coach is just asinine trying to win division title
Lots to digest but definitely contributing factors tonite.
Positives
4th line was digging hard getting chances
Swayman some nice stops in spite of hung out to dry.
Pasta 41 goals with no top centre.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad