GDT: Game 67: New Jersey @ San Jose 7:30pm PST SAP Center

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Devils have been struggling since the deadline and Schneider is injured, Sharks should win this

SNOG 3-1 Sharks
Hertl, Pavelski, Burns
Henrique

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
Good luck tonight guys and gals. Without our top goalie and two of our top scorers it's going to be a limp to the season's end. Glad to see PDB is doing well
:cheers:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Devils have been struggling since the deadline and Schneider is injured, Sharks should win this

SNOG 3-1 Sharks
Hertl, Pavelski, Burns
Henrique

That's how the Sharks get you. This is a trap game. The only time they've won a home game following a 2+ game road trip was a shootout win against Edmonton. Don't know why and it's likely just coincidence but still!

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Has there been any word on Polak? I never heard of any status updates after the last game, so I'm assuming he was just bloodied.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Casual fan here, any chance DeBoer rolls Reim back out there again tonight? Or we gonna continue to ride Jones (maybe too) hard?

I would expect Jones to start tonight. Giving him rest is nice but you can't give him too much rest to the point where he is rusty when he does play. Reimer was brought in to be the backup to Jones, not as a platoon starter with him.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Has there been any word on Polak? I never heard of any status updates after the last game, so I'm assuming he was just bloodied.

Kurz is saying the same lines so probably will be playing. Maybe he'll have a cage but that's my own guess. Kurz has also confirmed Jones as the starter.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
One thing I wish we could see is demelo with polak.

Dillon has been disappointing lately and I'd like to see if those two mesh at all. Especially with a spot virtually locked up. Deboer should have as much Intel on his team as possible.

Also kind of sad that marleau is having a rough time driving possession. Sitting at 49.6 CF%. Hope Deboer can get him going

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad