GDT: Game 67: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames 3/16/24 7:00pm EST CBC, CITY, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
fALNQ8A.jpeg

FQYkrbo.jpeg

O47tGsz.jpeg

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
For some reasons, always liked POS players like Pospisil.

But yeah, not against us.

Hope he's sent a strong message early in the game so he doesn't try to bust the knee of someone.

Reactions: Runner77

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Western Canada trip, back in the Adams division days it used to be during the Holidays.

Why I’m telling you all this? I don’t know

Was always fun for me living on the west coast. It's always a festive crowd when the Habs cone to town, and the holidays added to it.

• Love
Reactions: Fatbiggie

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Took the kids out to the park to play.

A little cold, but no big deal.

See a buddy, who's there talk to him and then his kids go one way, mine go the other, so we get split up.

I see my buddy talking to someone. Shortly after he leaves and that dude walks over to me.

Starts a conversation and it quickly turns to him talking about his family be psychics and shit and how they saw previous events.

This is why I never go out and post weird shit here instead of telling people weird shit face-to-face

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

See a buddy, who's there talk to him and then his kids go one way, mine go the other, so we get split up.

I see my buddy talking to someone. Shortly after he leaves and that dude walks over to me.

Starts a conversation and it quickly turns to him talking about his family be psychics and shit and how they saw previous events.

This is why I never go out and post weird shit here instead of telling people weird shit face-to-face

How do you know it wasn't an HF guy?

• Haha
Reactions: Weltschmerz

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006

Yeah, I think I met @overlords in that same park once.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
How do you know it wasn't an HF guy?

Yeah, I think I met @overlords in that same park once.
I can't definitively know that he wasn't from here.

I should have asked him to do a trade proposal and see how lopsided it is for one team.

"We're going in for a live look at Trevor as he replaces MSL tonight"

Trevor:
confused-cat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad