GDT: Game #66: Coyotes @ Wild - 5:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, Coyotes Central

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Bear telling it like it is. Liked his answer when asked about McBain.
I liked when he asked “which score”?
Probably better (for him) than punching Walsh in the face, grabbing his giant cranium and slamming it against his knee.

Wonder why McBain is not in the good graces right now…
What is McBain bringing to the lineup….
Crickets

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
McBain was benched because he caused the too many men.
Ok good. Had a hunch it was something like that but I missed it. At least we know AT is sick of seeing that garbage…glad that we’re seeing an accountability example like that because I know people have been complaining about not seeing it. Anyone that takes an obviously stupid penalty in a one goal game…same thing should happen. Can’t be tolerated.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
If this indeed the reason for the benching and it appears that it is:
Petey's impressed? I wonder what the hell took Bear so long! I am honestly and sincerely shocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittlePipes

UK Yote

Jun 28, 2018
11 too many men penalties.....Yikes thats a bunch of players who are not paying full attention to the game (which makes me feel better because I also give up watching this garbage) Admittedly the 4-1 score line was not a true reflection of the game. Vejmelka played well but oh my Kesselring was just awful.
Good game against the Wings then two stinkers and hopefully a better game on Thursday in Detroit.
This season really cant end quick enough.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
If this indeed the reason for the benching and it appears that it is:
Petey's impressed? I wonder what the hell took Bear so long! I am honestly and sincerely shocked.
Petey knows his hockey. Was he not the video guy for the Yotes? The other two are just along for the ride.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Petey knows his hockey. Was he not the video guy for the Yotes? The other two are just along for the ride.
He was.
I think I told the story before, where a colleague of mine was traveling back on the plane with the team and Petey ran up to the coaches with his laptop proclaiming “look, this is what they’re doing!”

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad