GDT: GAME 66: BRUINS @ HABS | Not so cool beans | Thurs. March 14, 2024, 7PM ET -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

Will Marty facepalm during the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Mike Matheson is SO GOOD.

'Matheson doin Matheson things'

Would be nice to turn that into that other guy lol
[/QUOTE

Lol, that wasn't Matheson's fault.

He took the puck deep and was met by two Bruins after he bobbled it. It was Caufield who came in to help but only waived at the Bruins player who went right by him on a two on one.

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
That loser in overtime point sucks. It was a good game and they could've lost with 2 min to go and it would've been fine. Not that I hope they tank Blackhawk level but still...

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
I literally came into this thread just to confirm that people would be clueless enough to blame Matheson.

100% of this is on Caufield, absolutely stupid play to abandon Suzuki.

Yes I am. To me he is not a true number one guy and that's another example why. WTF was he doing on the ground. If he is standing up, there's no goal. He went down quicker than a girl in front of Justin Timberlake.
That is a brutal take....sorry buddy

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
I don't like to see CC with Matheson is OT as both are risky players. I'd rather have seen Slaf instead who can manhandle opposition and backcheck at high speed. Ah well..

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
So I'm seeing Matheson getting shitted on, by why the f*** is Caufield pinching when 2 guys are on Matheson?
To give us a chance to get the puck back? You think Matheson would've come out with the puck. That goal is one million percent on Matheson.

Reactions: Pomee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad