GDT: Game 66: AZ @ VAN - Wed 3/7 - 8:00 PM - FSAZ - cuz Sniper said so

Without googling, what is the stickiest substance on Earth?

• Total voters

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Tons of goals incoming.

Cousins, Hamilton, Archibald, Keller, Stepan, Kconn. Among others.:naughty:

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Why do we suck againdt Vancouver so much? I feel like we always lose the majority of the games against them, and we never look good against them. When they were a solid team we always played them well, but ever since they went down the shitter with us we play them so poorly.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Why do we suck againdt Vancouver so much? I feel like we always lose the majority of the games against them, and we never look good against them. When they were a solid team we always played them well, but ever since they went down the ****ter with us we play them so poorly.

Well for a little while it was Ryan Miller.
Since you brought it up, I went and looked at the franchise records: Arizona Coyotes Won-Loss Records | Hockey-Reference.com

We are underwater against Vancouver (.451 points %)
But the worst is Montreal at .324 :eek:

Well Vegas is worse but sample size.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Can Matt McConnell be MC'll? Because "Cousins'll take the redline and now he'll cross the blueline, now he'll complete a drop pass, and Richardson'll pick it up and now he'll fire it into the corner, and now Martinook'll retrieve it and fire it on net and it'll go wide but the goaltender'll recovery quickly and he'll get into great position again, ah but the referee'll blow it dead."

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Can Matt McConnell be MC'll? Because "Cousins'll take the redline and now he'll cross the blueline, now he'll complete a drop pass, and Richardson'll pick it up and now he'll fire it into the corner, and now Martinook'll retrieve it and fire it on net and it'll go wide but the goaltender'll recovery quickly and he'll get into great position again, ah but the referee'll blow it dead."
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
Jesus... Dorsett, Granlund, Boeser, Eriksson, Baertschi, Gaunce, and Tanev injured.

vs.

Zero injuries besides Raanta DTD

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
upload_2018-3-7_16-20-22.png
I don't owe you anything.
upload_2018-3-7_16-20-22.png

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011

"4th line" I don't think so bud, the Stickybois are our top line.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I swear had he found out about it soon enough Todd Walsh would have ran out to where Raanta got rear ended on the 101 to get an interview on how it felt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad