GDT: Game 65 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes , 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Regardless of outcome, it's pretty poor that the league isn't able to sort suspensions out earlier than 3 hours before game time
They didn't have a lot of time to work here. The Rangers traveled right after last night's game for a back to back, and they need to meet, discuss, and such before meeting with the player. Just because people on HFBoards whined about it all night, doesn't mean the DOPS pulled an all-nighter for it.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
They didn't have a lot of time to work here. The Rangers traveled right after last night's game for a back to back, and they need to meet, discuss, and such before meeting with the player. Just because people on HFBoards whined about it all night, doesn't mean the DOPS pulled an all-nighter for it.

Either they had last night, or they start work early like normal people. There weren't many games last night and thus was about the only incident they needed to review. Even if it's 1 guy and an iPhone it shouldn't take until 4pm

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
They clearly need more time to *ZOOM* and *ENHANCE* the video to see how much he reached with the bow. Also, a few of the prolific Canes and Devil fan posters weren't unavailable until around 6 pm tonight to give their feedback and recommendations.

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
I wonder how they honor him, name the broadcast booth after him, definitely deserves a nice pregame ceremony and speech.

Sam.png

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
It's about right and if the NHL were serious about this stuff it should be longer, but they arent so it's just frustrating how inconsistent suspensions are

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
I’ll be at this one with my kid. Anyone else? Rangers fans in NC?

Last edited:

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Let it be a lesson. But I hope Lavy doesn't pull him back too much because of this. Rempe is still a net positive on the ice.

Rempe hanging up the phone:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ArPanet

May 3, 2012
Kinda wish Kreider was stapled to the bench for a little while tonight since his idiotic blind pass led to killing Quick’s shutout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad