Zn6M06M.jpg

hIYrP0K.jpg

jYbka1r.jpg

12znigk.jpg

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I love your GDTs Blanick. lol Let's hope we win so I don't have to start the Tankathon threads.

Thanks, this is my last ditch effort. I made a GDT just like this one to start the season and we all remember how well we started.

Maybe just maybe it can help re ignite our players.

..and as I type this out I realize how ridiculous it is to think my GDTs have any effect on how the Blues play. :laugh:

Reactions: JoshFromMO

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Is it bad that I would rather not see Berglund, Sobotka, or Sundqvist play whatsoever?

God I cannot wait until the OHL season is over. I have a feeling we may see TT play some center. Would not mind seeing as follows:

Schwartz - Schenn - Steen
Barbie - TT - Tank
Blackhole1 - black hole 2 - Jaskin
Uppy - Brodz -Sosh

Dunn - Pietro
Dunn - Parayko
Dunn - Pietro/Parayko

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Is it bad that I would rather not see Berglund, Sobotka, or Sundqvist play whatsoever?

God I cannot wait until the OHL season is over. I have a feeling we may see TT play some center. Would not mind seeing as follows:

Schwartz - Schenn - Steen
Barbie - TT - Tank
Blackhole1 - black hole 2 - Jaskin
Uppy - Brodz -Sosh

Dunn - Pietro
Dunn - Parayko
Dunn - Pietro/Parayko

Are you saying Jaskin and Barbashev are not black holes as well? Because evidence seems to suggest they are. Let's see how they respond, although don't think I will be staying up for this one.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Living on the east coast means my live viewings of games will likely decrease for the rest of the season. My interest in watching them regularly was zapped yesterday, no sense in staying up late to watch a team/organization that’s punted on the year. I still hope they can make the playoffs, but it’s probably a foolish venture.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Living on the east coast means my live viewings of games will likely decrease for the rest of the season. My interest in watching them regularly was zapped yesterday, no sense in staying up late to watch a team/organization that’s punted on the year. I still hope they can make the playoffs, but it’s probably a foolish venture.

same.

i'm more interested in good hockey than Blues hockey at this point. I'll be watching more Lightning and Jets games, since the Blues haven't played a semblance of good hockey since early December.

Reactions: c-carp

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I appreciate the effort, Blanick. I don't know that I could push myself to put in that kind of effort after the season we've had. I'm just hoping we score a goal today. Baby steps.

Reactions: Bendak

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
If Vegas has shown the league anything this season, it's that a whole team with a chip on its shoulder can win a lot of games. Whether or not the Blues have that chip after the TDL remains to be seen.
Vegas also has something the Blues don't have right now...confidence. They believe in each other, and they believe that they can win every game that they play. They believe that they can come back when need and they can bury a team when they are given the chance.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Hoping we end up going with these as the lines

Schwartz-Schenn-Thompson
Soshnikov-Barbashev-Tarasenko
Steen-Sobotka-Berglund
Upshall-Brodziak-Jaskin

Gunnarsson-Pietrangelo
Dunn-Parayko
Bouwmeester-Schmaltz

In what world does Soshnikov deserve to be on the second line over Steen? Either way the lines look horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad