Pre-Game Talk: Game 63: Habs vs Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
With our recent string of points, Habs find themselves only 14 points out of a wild card!!
Just need to call Bettman and declare a take-backsie on the Monahan trade and we have a chance to win this thing!

1709756053125.png

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
A couple of notes-
1. The Habs started showing the Florida teams that they are turning the corner...same thing has to happen against these a##holes.

2. I can't remember the player who hit Slaf the last time they met where no one did anything. Xhekaj was in Laval at the time...this needs to be addressed.

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
A couple of notes-
1. The Habs started showing the Florida teams that they are turning the corner...same thing has to happen against these a##holes.

2. I can't remember the player who hit Slaf the last time they met where no one did anything. Xhekaj was in Laval at the time...this needs to be addressed.
Thus, here comes JACKZILLA!!!

Reactions: Tyson

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
A couple of notes-

Noesen.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Kotkaniemi has 4 goals and 8 pts in his last 47 games

That's bad production even for a player making league minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad