GDT: [Game #63] Dallas Stars vs. Colorado Avalanche - 2:30 PM CT (ABC)

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
yea, sometimes you run into a hot team
sometimes you lay an egg

other times you do both simultaneously

feels good its to our benefit during a bigger tv game

Reactions: Kcb12345

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
As negative as it gets here the refs are rarely the target
You're kidding right? There was people bitching about calls in gameswe were winning earlier this year. And you better believe if the pp were reversed this game people would be bitching about the calls

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
You're kidding right? There was people bitching about calls in gameswe were winning earlier this year. And you better believe if the pp were reversed this game people would be bitching about the calls
I’m not saying they get a full pass but I see a lot more people getting mad at the players for taking dumb penalties than what they are currently spewing about the league hating them and such

Reactions: LT

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
I was whining for sure but in my defense, the whining was absolutely warranted.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I’m not saying they get a full pass but I see a lot more people getting mad at the players for taking dumb penalties than what they are currently spewing about the league hating them and such
Oh yeah we aren't as bad as they are about the refs but it would be toxic in here if we were losing 6-1

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
Oh yeah we aren't as bad as they are about the refs but it would be toxic in here if we were losing 6-1
True. Maybe “rarely” was a poor choice of words. I still feel like the players get more of the blame in these threads

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad