Holtby
Grubauer

Inactive
Bowey, Jerabek, Vrana, Walker

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
I'm going to this game!!!

Long drive, so better make it worth it - and yeah, I'd love to see the new guys in the line up.
Letestu, I think will be there - but Cole might be a stretch....*fingers crossed*

Reactions: MoeBartoli

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Will Cole and Letestu both play?
I'm going to this game!!!

Long drive, so better make it worth it - and yeah, I'd love to see the new guys in the line up.
Letestu, I think will be there - but Cole might be a stretch....*fingers crossed*

I would think it's the other way around. Ottawa told Cole to stay in Pittsburgh after the Brassard trade, so he'll probably be in town in time for the game. While Letestu may have to deal with immigration issues...hopefully they'll both be available! Would rather have Cole in the lineup over Chorney.

Edit: Testy’s on the ice this morning

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I would think it's the other way around. Ottawa told Cole to stay in Pittsburgh after the Brassard trade, so he'll probably be in town in time for the game. While Letestu may have to deal with immigration issues...hopefully they'll both be available! Would rather have Cole in the lineup over Chorney.

Edit: Testy’s on the ice this morning

Wow, he took the midnight express. Get your minds out of the gutter, not that Midnight Express.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
My girlfriend took me to Martinis last night for a belated birthday dinner.....a great evening.

It turned out to be the Caps favorite dinner spots in Columbus. At the table next to us were Djoos Eller, Barkovsky and Backstrom. Also there were Ovy, Orlov and a few others. My girlfriend initiated a conversation with the group sitting just briefly.....very cordial guys (but why wouldn't they be when a pretty woman greets them :D).

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Future lineup since Vanek and maybe even Letestu won't play tonight.

when healthy

Panarin-Dubois-Atkinson
Foligno-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand
Anderson-Dubinsky-Vanek
Calvert-Letestu-Jenner
Sedlak

Werenski-Jones
Johnson-Murray
Cole-Savard
Nutivaara, Harrington, Chorney

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
That 4th line actually looks.... Good?

That’s what happens when Jenner is forced to shift down a line, where he should be. I dig the lineup. Only few quirks to @CBJWennberg10 is Andy hasn’t played a single game this season at LW, if I’m not mistaken. Not sure how comfortable he’d be playing on his off hand.. given that he’s a RH shot and I’d have JJ and Cole swapped. Cole paired with Murray, JJ with Savy.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
That’s what happens when Jenner is forced to shift down a line, where he should be. I dig the lineup. Only few quirks to @CBJWennberg10 is Andy hasn’t played a single game this season at LW, if I’m not mistaken. Not sure how comfortable he’d be playing on his off hand.. given that he’s a RH shot and I’d have JJ and Cole swapped. Cole paired with Murray, JJ with Savy.

Andy’s played on the left side of Wennberg-Bjorkstrand a handful of shifts

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
Future lineup since Vanek and maybe even Letestu won't play tonight.

when healthy

Panarin-Dubois-Atkinson
Foligno-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand
Anderson-Dubinsky-Vanek
Calvert-Letestu-Jenner
Sedlak

Werenski-Jones
Johnson-Murray
Cole-Savard
Nutivaara, Harrington, Chorney

Tells me that Nuti outs probably out for the season (personal fear, nothing backing it).

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
i believe Vanek is a natural LW so Andy (Cam or Bjork) should seemingly stay on RW.

Reactions: Byrral

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I was thinking more along the lines of having good enough players to force off the Schroeder, Mottes, Hannikainens and Dalpes to the minors where they belong.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I really think we need to put Vanek on a line with Wennberg.

As for tonight hopefully these guys mesh well in the locker room

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad