GDT: Game 63 - Blues @ Wild - 7PM Central / 3AM Finland - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I don't know who he played with in St. Louis, but I'm guessing that since Schwartz/Schenn/Tarasenko was a thing, that Granlund/Zucker would've been an upgrade for him.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Thanks again for doing the GDT @Bazeek . I forgot to mention it in my earlier posts today, and I appreciate the time you take on a game-by-game basis.

Reactions: 2Pair and Bazeek

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Blues on a losing streak, just traded their 2C while we're hot and playing at home? Yea, we're likely losing this one lol
That is my EXACT thought! :laugh::laugh: This game is one big arse trap. I sure as hell hope the Wild don't underestimate the Blues tonight. They need to come out swinging. It's a 4 point game against the team that is right behind them. Treat and respect the Blues as if they are on a 10 game win streak.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Made the permanent move to the Twin Cities last week from Calgary. Going to the game tonight as well. I will likely pop in and out of your team board occasionally. Good reason to cheer on the Wild tonight as:

1. Hate the Blues
2. Blues are fighting us for WC spot.
3. Blues suck
4. Ideally Flames and Wild both make playoffs.

Go Wild Go! (this feels weird)
Welcome to Minnesota! We apologize for Sid Hartman.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
What is it with the sound and the NBCSN broadcast? The ice level mic's need to be turned down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad