GDT: Game 63/2501: Ottawa 4pm

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
Oh yeah, there is still hockey to be played (or suffered through)....

I assume Chrona's getting some more experience tonight (or is Blackwood back)?

SJS Barracuda+ 3/2
Grandlund/Rutta/EK72
Tkachuk/Stutzle

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
20 more games left. Outside of the two tank bowl games (17th and 23rd), almost no point in watching. We are in the boring part of the rebuild were there isn't even kids on the roster to cheer for outside of Ek

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
I was really hoping for a Guschin call up but I think they’re trying to get the Barracuda into the playoffs. I imagine when they’re officially out Muhk and Guschin will come up.

Sharks are going to win 4-3.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

PeePeeMcGee

Mar 9, 2024
I was really hoping for a Guschin call up but I think they’re trying to get the Barracuda into the playoffs. I imagine when they’re officially out Muhk and Guschin will come up.
You may be right, but damn, the odds of that are so low. The Barracuda are 16 points back of the Abbotsford Canucks for 7th in the Pacific (top 7 in Pacific make the playoffs) and they have 17 games remaining in their season.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

Hopefully they're not deluded enough to think we're still in playoff contention.

The Barracuda are in Texas right now on a two-game road trip. Wonder if we might have some player movement after that, since after tonight the Cuda have a full week off before their next game, @Rockford on 3/16.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad