Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Bjorky

1677861712193.png

Reactions: domi28

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
I'm curious if any of the CBJ players will try to get Gavy's house, it was mentioned somewhere he walked to Nationwide and it was "a couple of iPod songs". That sounded like a dream for a pro hockey player (being close enough to walk and not having to be bothered by security issues etc).

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I'm curious if any of the CBJ players will try to get Gavy's house, it was mentioned somewhere he walked to Nationwide and it was "a couple of iPod songs". That sounded like a dream for a pro hockey player (being close enough to walk and not having to be bothered by security issues etc).
If that’s the case he probably lived in one of those high profile condos downtown. So yeah, I bet that’ll get swooped up pretty fast

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

Youngguns80

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
Anybody want to go to the game tonight. I have 2 tickets to the game. Family emergency and can’t attend the game.

BTW - they are free tickets

These were claimed

Last edited:
Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Wonderful of you to offer!
Wish I could claim these, but unfortunately there's no high speed rail between London Ontario and Columbus Ohio........yet
I'd settle for just a regular rail connection to... anywhere. I've been eyeing cities on the East coast for a little hockey trip maybe next year, and Columbus seems to be the only city with no working train station/connection. :mad:

Reactions: majormajor

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Wonderful of you to offer!
Wish I could claim these, but unfortunately there's no high speed rail between London Ontario and Columbus Ohio........yet

They really need to get going with that Quebec to Detroit/Windsor HSR line. I'm sure you Londoners would love it. 4 or 5 NHL teams along one line.

Reactions: Fro and CBJ goalie

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
This was a good PP overall, crisp passing and moving around some (at least relatively speaking, in CBJ terms). Almost got comical how Boqvist tried to tee it up for Laine but failed twice and Laine had to recover - but otherwise pretty good stuff.

Later Sillinger on a chased breakaway and Grubauer makes the save - but I appreciate how Silly didn't give up and got the puck back quickly and got an almost better chance to score. Hopefully he can take some development steps, he's still got plenty of potential.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad