GDT: Game 62: Montreal Canadiens vs Nashville Predators 3/5/24 8:00pm EST TSN2, RDS,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
and chicago is up on zona again

jack-nicholson-anger-the-shining.gif
AND our goal refused...

.......it's his mother....*evil grin*

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
And much faster, apparently.

Here we go, enjoy:

"Honestly he's not even that fast. He has quick feet but a short as hell stride and therefore has zero seperation ability. That's what will always hold him back. He's also not very strong."

"He's an average skater. Also lol at comparing Caufield and Newhook."

"Newhook doesn't have any stand out skill at the NHL level and looked lost for most of his time in Colorado. Maybe the Avs rushed him, but being a small center with ok skating and no top end attributes isn't the greatest combo."

"His skating is average to maybe a little above average. "

"Newhook is nothing more than an ok skater at this level. Doesn't have the speed to create separation from Dmen and his angles need work. It looked fine in the lower leagues, but the NHL is full of great skaters."

Replying to someone else saying he's an average skater: "It's actually not too far off. He's got decent speed once he gets going, however, his immediate burst and his ability to generate power isn't enough to make him a consistent threat"

"Basically he's a slightly faster Jost."

And yes, one of these is from the poster you mentioned. I had to stop looking though after 2-3 minutes because I was getting urges to actually go through that trepanation.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Here we go, enjoy:

"Honestly he's not even that fast. He has quick feet but a short as hell stride and therefore has zero seperation ability. That's what will always hold him back. He's also not very strong."

"He's an average skater. Also lol at comparing Caufield and Newhook."

"Newhook doesn't have any stand out skill at the NHL level and looked lost for most of his time in Colorado. Maybe the Avs rushed him, but being a small center with ok skating and no top end attributes isn't the greatest combo."

"His skating is average to maybe a little above average. "

"Newhook is nothing more than an ok skater at this level. Doesn't have the speed to create separation from Dmen and his angles need work. It looked fine in the lower leagues, but the NHL is full of great skaters."

Replying to someone else saying he's an average skater: "It's actually not too far off. He's got decent speed once he gets going, however, his immediate burst and his ability to generate power isn't enough to make him a consistent threat"

"Basically he's a slightly faster Jost."

And yes, one of these is from the poster you mentioned. I had to stop looking though after 2-3 minutes because I was getting urges to actually go through that trepanation.
Jeez thats bad.

Reactions: habsfan891
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad