GDT: Game 61 | Columbus @ Buffalo | 7:30 PM EST | ESPN+/Hulu

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
No, because I don’t think we would have ever known.
It would've come out, whether it was in the summer or in the next 5-10 years it would've come out

What were they doing this year (before injuries), going for it??
They were hopefully taking that next step, ya know like every GM hopes a young team does.
Every team does that.
So every team is able to make 6(potentially 7) first round picks in 3 years?
“Progress”
Yeah there's been a f*** ton of progress for hockey and the blue jackets in that town. When I graduated nobody gave a f*** about hockey and the Jackets were a joke after that first playoff appearance.

Those teams sure as f*** werent selling out home games or even coming close while being in last place.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
They were hopefully taking that next step, ya know like every GM hopes a young team does.
What were they, 3-9 before injuries?
So every team is able to make 6(potentially 7) first round picks in 3 years?
Teams that aren’t very good, yeah.
Chicago has 6 in the last 3 drafts (assuming they use both 1sts this year. 4 more 1sts over the next 2 years too)
Ducks had 5 in the last 3 drafts
Sabres 6 in the last 3 drafts
Devils 6 in the last 3 drafts
Coyotes will have 5+ (whatever they get for Chychrun) in their last 2 drafts + this summer’s draft
Wild had 5 picks in the last 3 drafts
Montreal 5 picks in the last 2 drafts + this summer’s draft

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
First time of the season Elvis has two good games in a row? About time :) Bad for the tank but I hope he's back to normal more or less.

I'm totally fine with JG underperforming, there's nothing to play for and he's got a young baby at home. If there ever was an excuse, that's a good one.

Vapaatunnus

Feb 2, 2021
Nice for Eric, I watched game as a replay and after second goal I was totally in for a hatty. 😃

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad