GDT: Game 60 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Toronto Maple Leafs | 7PM | Viva La Rowney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We have Carter Rowney occupying a roster spot while a rookie center sits in the pressbox watching, yet Reaves is the guy you have an issue with dressing tonight?

No...I want both of them not playing....entire fourth line against TOR is not something I want to watch...

I despise the Canadian media....the entire NHL network has been taken over by them....I'd love to beat TOR just so they can freak out and write 500 stories tomorrow about this game....

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Very interesting comments from Sully in the pre-game. Talks about limiting Letangs minutes and it helps using Schultz with PP1 to do that. Thinks managing Letangs minutes will help him 5 on 5.

Some other posters have said it - but as we get closer to that special time of year, Sully starts making more and more sense.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Very interesting comments from Sully in the pre-game. Talks about limiting Letangs minutes and it helps using Schultz with PP1 to do that. Thinks managing Letangs minutes will help him 5 on 5.

Some other posters have said it - but as we get closer to that special time of year, Sully starts making more and more sense.

JR explores all options of the ice and Sully explores all options on the ice :laugh:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Apparently Letang kneecapped Schultz.

And Sully used Rowney to kneecap @ColePens.

Don't worry, I've already alerted Pittsburgh police that you'll be losing your **** shortly. They told me to call back once I'm reading to file the missing **** report.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

Letang’s minutes have been lower for awhile now. In his last 11 games he’s broken 25 minutes twice. If the improvements continue I think we call the last two games seeing the benefit of that.

The other part of the PP talk from a couple of days ago is that Sullivan thinks Letang is more of a shoot first player who isn’t focused on passing to the big 3 forwards.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Does someone have our record this year when playing without Schultz? My memory is it's been pretty bad....I hope he's ok

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Apparently Letang kneecapped Schultz.

And Sully used Rowney to kneecap @ColePens.

Don't worry, I've already alerted Pittsburgh police that you'll be losing your **** shortly. They told me to call back once I'm reading to file the missing **** report.

Poor Simon and even poor Reaves

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Right after that sound clip of why Schultz should be on PP1 - he's out. Hopefully no injury but just sickness.

Reactions: KIRK

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Letang got pissed about no longer being the top unit QB and kneecapped him.

I hope it's about showcasing Hunwick.

So he went all Tonya Harding on him?
If it was about showcasing, why not put Hunwick in for a worse defenseman who doesn't play on our power Play?

Reactions: KIRK

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Absolutely awful what they're doing to poor Simon...but Sheary can go shit his pants every shift and still get stapled to Crosby. Simon makes skilled plays every shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad