Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
giphy.gif

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
They're have been only two games I haven't been able to 100% pay attention to, Game 7 in Dallas and Game 4 of this series. Obviously they won both. And as luck (kind of bad luck on my part, but I'll take one for the team) would have it, I'm going to be busy and will have to periodically check the score from my phone. Let's do it boys...

giphy.gif

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I regained a little optimism after that Pittsburgh win. Won't be able to watch until late tonight on recording. Last game I did that was Game 4 and turned out well.

IABlue

May 24, 2016
My sons have it figured out.... we can't wear anything with Blues logos on away games, but must wear Blues logos on home games. Nah, we're not superstitious.
LGB

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
no problem. Blues got this. afterall, it's a must-win, and that's their thing in these situations. probably should have just started the series 0-3, forfeiting the first three games for rest...then started the games when we were ready to actually show up and play.

SaintLouHaintBlue

Have another donut
Feb 22, 2014
Michigan
I just don't have a good feeling about this game at all, even if their MO has been to win these types of games only to lose when it counts.

I've made my peace with this season, but I still have a lot of hope that this will go to a game seven (so it will still hurt).

That being said, it seems like a lot of talking heads have written them off.
That always makes me feel more comfortable. Nothing was worse than learning that the Blues were the Vegas favorites to win the cup.

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
Let's do this! I expect a strong game from Elliot, Backes, and Brouwer. I also expect to blame one goal against on Bouwmeester. Hopefully, just one.

LrdStnly

May 10, 2016
I too have made my peace with the season. It would be nice to witness them getting past this series, but I think they've flirted with disaster too many times. At some point, the good fortune is going to end. I think it happens tonight. Tarasenko has gone ice cold (for whatever reason) and the D looks exhausted. I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

STL Blues Fan

Jan 14, 2011
Let's Go :blues I'll be on an airplane for the start of tonight's game, but hopefully I'll be able to catch the end of it. Really hoping they can pull off a victory.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
i think we will lose pretty convincingly tonight. game 7 nsh-sj style

have to wonder what makes people think tarasenko will have a good game. he is not only a nonfactor but hes playing lazy and has become a defensive liability.

if anyone is gonna carry us offensively tonight it will be the stastny line.

Sharks 6
Blues 1

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
i think we will lose pretty convincingly tonight. game 7 nsh-sj style

have to wonder what makes people think tarasenko will have a good game. he is not only a nonfactor but hes playing lazy and has become a defensive liability.

if anyone is gonna carry us offensively tonight it will be the stastny line.

Sharks 6
Blues 1

13549223.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad