GDT: Game 6: Sabres @ Ducks, 6 PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014

On this episode of "Will It Blend?", the Anaheim Ducks proudly present today's lineup:

200.gif

SABRES (0-4-1) @ DUCKS (2-2-1)
6 PM SoCal, 2-4 AM Europe
Honda Center

LINEUPS: (probably incorrect)

:sabres

Girgensons - Eichel - Pominville
Kane - O'Reilly - Reinhart
Pouliot - Larsson - Moulson
Nolan - Josefson - Griffith

Scandella - Ristolainen
Gorges - McCabe
Beaulieu - Tennyson

Lehner - Johnson

:ducks2

Cogliano - Rakell - Silfverberg
Eaves - Vermette - Perry
Ritchie - Grant - Wagner
Kerdiles - Rasmussen - Shaw

Fowler - Manson
Beauchemin - Montour
Holzer - Bieksa

Berra - Miller (?)

Reactions: Exit Dose

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
Not assuming anything, but I haven't heard of a goalie being called up so that's either Miller is back or Gibson is an option tonight.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Stephens/OC Register:

Carlyle said he needed to get a report from the medical staff on Getzlaf to determine if there was a chance of him playing Sunday. The same applies to John Gibson and the possibility of him getting back in net.

Gibson was hurt on a shot he took in the pre-game warm-up skate. It is believed to be in the hand or wrist area, which Carlyle would not confirm. He did not play beyond the first period after absorbing Colorado’s 19-shot barrage but was a full participant in Saturday’s workout.

“It was unfortunate that it happened in warm-up and it was a freak thing,” Carlyle said. “That’s what happens when you’re getting enough pucks directed at you. Usually there’s bumps and bruises somewhere along the line.

If Miller doesn’t suit up against the Sabres, it figures he would be ready when the Ducks resume play Friday against Montreal.

“Very close,” Carlyle said. “I have to wait until he says yes.”

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I thought Buffalo would be this year's surprise team. Horrible start for them. Now is a golden opportunity for them to get their first win. If Berra starts, they look better than us on every position.

Oct 18, 2011
Eaves and Getzlaf situations are ridiculous. They obviously weren't 100% yet they let them come back and now both are hurt out again I hope they don't let this continue but I don't trust the decision makers when they allowed what happened to Getz and Kesler last year

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Mr. Rees talking about NEGU. Jessie Rees Foundation.
An amazing story If you're looking for a charity to support, this one is pretty amazing!

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
So did Carlyle skate them all to injuries in training camp or are we just old as f***

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
So did Carlyle skate them all to injuries in training camp or are we just old as ****

That’s actually a legit question as there have been complaints about RC training camps in the past. The older guys used to be able to
Handle it in the past but now are just too old to have a coach that skates the into the ground during camp.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
So did Carlyle skate them all to injuries in training camp or are we just old as ****

The only players this would/could apply to are Eaves and Getzlaf.

And Eaves has so many injury issues in his past that it seems unlikely.

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Just remember, can't breath on the sabers wrong, or you wind up in the box! Can't even think bad thoughts either, or that could be a misconduct!

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Way to go wingers....way to keep ringing it around the boards to no one on your team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad