GDT: Game 6 | Pens vs Panthers | 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Letang killing the power play again.

Exactly, no way that goal happens for Sid without all the missed or blocked shots, the weak one timer passes to Geno, and that set up to Phil that NOBODY could've made.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Anyone who wants to move Kessel just remember he's THE guy that makes our pp go (when it does go). If he can keep putting up 60-70 points a season I'd never consider moving him. That's a bargain at 6mm even if he's one dimensional. Helps too that he turns it up in the playoffs.

Not gonna deny I get immensely frustrated by him sometimes but it would be a huge mistake to move him.

Reactions: TNT87

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
It's fine on a phone or tablet for me.

Same. On my Microsoft Surface it is absolutely fine.

On desktop in the day it is okay, but has a slight lag. During GDT's it is slow as hell. Uses over 200k memory regularly.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Anyone who wants to move Kessel just remember he's THE guy that makes our pp go (when it does go). If he can keep putting up 60-70 points a season I'd never consider moving him. That's a bargain at 6mm even if he's one dimensional. Helps too that he turns it up in the playoffs.

Not gonna deny I get immensely frustrated by him sometimes but it would be a huge mistake to move him.

So, our PP couldn't thrive without him?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Oh my gosh both of those passes by Crosby were sick. Especially the first one to Hornqvist given that the puck was on edge when it hit Crosby's blade and he somehow backhanded a perfect pass to Horny. He did it so fast too.

Sid's brain just moves a lot faster than anyone else's when it comes to processing the play. Pretty incredible.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Crosby looks great tonight. Sick goal from Phil there, hope PP1 can keep things simple and work hard like that for a while. There's no reason that shouldn't be a top 3 PP in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad