Post-Game Talk: Game 6 - Bergeron is back and leads Bruins to a 6-3 win over Canucks

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

cut.jpg

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY REPORT

FACE OFF SUMMARY

TOI - BRUINS

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

Last edited:

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
still unsure about Cassidy's overall coaching/decisions, willing to wait to judge until he gets a full season as coach...but just from interviews, personality wise he seems like a real down to earth kinda guy. I like him, tells it like it is.

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
What is it with Vancouver and Boston always fighting? Have they still not let go of the cup loss in 2011??!

Glad to have bergy and backes back! Glad to hear schaller manned up too

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Great game overall. Spooner back on the 3rd line with everyone healthy would really pressure opponents' depth defensemen. Right now a bit too much grinding and effort, lacking skill on bottom lines.

That said Schaller has done everything he can with hustle, fight, goals. Happier with him than I expected.

Bjork/Pastrnak/Marchand/Bergeron/McAvoy and probably more had very good games.

Krejci needs to be healthy.

Khudobin still terrifies me.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Thank god, god came back tonight 4 pts jeez. Pasta, Bjork had good games even Agostino did not look out of place.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Surely Cassidy's system is not exactly blow for blow like Claude's, though? I would think every coach has some subtle differences. I have a hard time believing Backes would object to being put at Center if he was told by the coach to do it. Especially if it stabalizes the team at the moment...

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad