GDT: Game #59 - Penguins@Oilers - 7PM MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
Two pts is not bad but I was really hoping for a 5/6 pts night from McDavid, you know Kucherov will be playing alot of minutes with his team battling for a playoff spot.

Reactions: Oilers88

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Two pts is not bad but I was really hoping for a 5/6 pts night from McDavid, you know Kucherov will be playing alot of minutes with his team battling for a playoff spot.
You know, I wonder if McDavid just said f*** it this season, enough personal accolades…pace myself through the season to crank it up to 11 in the playoffs.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Figures they have a win like this and I had to work the entire night.

Someone else make the PGT while I wallow in self pity.

Reactions: nexttothemoon

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I blame @Drivesaitl

And Ceci losing two board battles.
I blame RNH for making a dumb play giving up a penalty shot and then losing an ownzone faceoff clean with 6mins left in a shutout game and then standing around watching Malkin bat it in. harumpfff. hehe

Nuge looks like a defensive wizard one night and passenger another.

That’s on @Drivesaitl ……
I can count on youse guys.

@Drivesaitl what have you done!
I'm infamous. More than usual tonight. haha

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
On another note Gagner was very good tonight. Hit a post on a great shot, setup 3 other plays that didn't go. made some defensive plays. How does he not draw in more regularly. Was all over it tonight and frankly something like Gagner McLeod Holloway looks like it could work. Even Gagner-Mcleod were interesting.

Connor Brown just kills any linemates he plays with. Gagner is breathing life into bottomsix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad