Not open for further replies.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-columbus-blue-jackets.gif

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Trap game if I ever saw one. Won 10 in a row, played yesterday and had to travel, just won consecutive games against rival Piles, Devils, and Flyers. Does Columbus have any tough guys?

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
I ‘ll put a nix in this positivity!!
  • We’ll have 500 intercepted cross ice passes.
  • Lidgren will get 45 scoring opportunities that end up in someones skates while falling into the boards.
  • Zibs will defer to Krieder on a 3 on 0 while Krieder is behind the net.
  • The PP will break a record and complete 7,000,000 passes while never getting a shot on goal

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Trap game if I ever saw one. Won 10 in a row, played yesterday and had to travel, just won consecutive games against rival Piles, Devils, and Flyers. Does Columbus have any tough guys?
Rather than giving ourselves an out, I'm gonna double down. We're gonna win. I won't go as far as a shutout, I'm not crazy like Harbour Dog after 6 hours of snow shoveling, but we'll set a new franchise record.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I ‘ll put a nix in this positivity!!
  • We’ll have 500 intercepted cross ice passes.
  • Lidgren will get 45 scoring opportunities that end up in someones skates while falling into the boards.
  • Zibs will defer to Krieder on a 3 on 0 while Krieder is behind the net.
  • The PP will break a record and complete 7,000,000 passes while never getting a shot on goal
So...just an average game.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
While I agree that Flyers are where they’re because of Torts coaching the Rangers not playing their best were able to get a road win there, and personally I don’t think they looked that bad based on the specific game was developing. If certain Rangers played at the level they recently showed (yes it’s Trouba and Zibanejad I’m referring to) I don’t see how the Rangers won’t be able to move past them in playoffs.
The flyers have the same problem we had with Torts, their pp stinks, and the only way they generate offense is to crash the net.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Every season Columbus spawns another random Russian or two.

2 years ago it was Chinakov, last year Marchenko, this year Voronkov.. and they’re all pretty decent goal scorers .

Where tf do these guys come from

Reactions: Rangers in 7

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Every season Columbus spawns another random Russian or two.

2 years ago it was Chinakov, last year Marchenko, this year Voronkov.. and they’re all pretty decent goal scorers .

Where tf do these guys come from
The only reason I remember Chinakov is because the draft was during the pandemic. When he was drafted I was just sorta listening and thought the feed switched to a political speech.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad