GDT: [Game #59] Dallas Stars @ Las Vegas Golden Knights - 9:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stars haven't been playing great lately obviously but damn they're the unluckiest team in the league at the same time

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I personally would love to see Dellandrea be given the Roussel/Ott treatment before his constant idiot tier penalties get worse.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
3 breakaways against on our own pp and then a penalty?

we need to stop adding to the drama

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
I'm glad I got to release my inner Karen on the ticket and sales rep who emailed me trying to get me to purchase tickets to watch the absolute shitshow that this team is putting on display night after night. Why the f*** would I pay money to watch this shit?

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Yup. It’s a puck moving defenseman that is needed. They struggle to get out of the zone with possession.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I personally would love to see Dellandrea be given the Roussel/Ott treatment before his constant idiot tier penalties get worse.
I’m convinced the pesky marketing thing contributed to ruining Ott’s value. He went crazy taking a bunch of dumb penalties and became a net negative player when he has the skill to be more than a goon.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Guess which player signed this off-season on the ice tonight is making 1.5 million and which is making almost twice that.

1677383332502.png

1677383351875.png

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Yup. It’s a puck moving defenseman that is needed. They struggle to get out of the zone with possession.
The crazy thing is they’re playing stupidly aggressive but also not getting anything out of it. It’s one thing to make risky passes and pinches if they result in some offensive chances, but to play fire wagon hockey and not generate offense…. Man.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008

What would it cost to bring back Klingberg with Anaheim retaining? He's having an average season so his value is at an all time low. I don't follow the cap and all the fine details from most teams like a lot of you guys. How much would Anaheim have to retain and then take back someone like Gurianov for it to work?

I know I'm just talking out my ass but I actually had the thought since his value is really low right now. He's turned it on a bit lately with some points but still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad