GDT: Game # 59 - 2/25 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals - 1pm EST, ESPN+, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
KK

200w.gif

Reactions: GigaChad

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
I’ll take it at this point. Make it look not as terrible.

Pad those stats young man.

Attachments

• 1677357240988.png
    1677357240988.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 0

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Then you trade him as was suggested earlier. He's actually going to command more dollars on the long term deal that this team just can't commit to given the current roster construction. Out of the grouping of him, Schneider, Lafreniere, Kakko, and Chytil, they have two years to evaluate who's a keeper out of that group as a part of the next core and who isn't.

He's not turning into an $8 million dollar player in the next two years. I'll say that with utmost confidence. He'll still be worth about $5 million a year whether he's given it now or two years from now. Why pay him now?
We definitely can't pay him now lol. It's a moot point there.

But idk where 8 million is coming from here. He's certainly not an 8x8 as an RFA.

Not three weeks ago Elliotte and Marek are raving about how this guy is getting PAID and is emerging as one of the rising stars of the league. His play is still uneven, but his trajectory has been consistently and steeply upward to this point in his extremely young career. Idk about what he is or isn't going to be in 2 years and I think it's unwise to assume with so much confidence that you do.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Cant wait for Gallant to say "we played pretty good, had a couple plays go against us where we didn't pick up our man but overall i thought it was a good game"
Literally word for word that whats hes going to say
You've said that several times before and were wrong every time.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
All of this could have been avoided had gallant not been an old sack of dinosaur shit and demanding to pick up leshitstain who's barely an AHL player. We could have had the cap space to not turn into a poverty franchise scrambling into bad decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad