GDT: Game#58 - Oilers@Kraken - 2PM MT - Into the Deep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
If that's a PP for the Kraken it's bullshit

Lots of plays like that this game, and the Kraken have been a lot more guilty of them
They have been doing that all game. They are on us like a 1995 dead puck era game when we go behind their net. So much grabbing

Reactions: Mr Positive

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I'd rather see an improvement on Ceci. Kulak is doing just fine on that third pairing, thanks.
you just wait until we face Vegas boyo, cause they are going to crush the Oilers because they can't match with three good pairings

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I'd rather see an improvement on Ceci. Kulak is doing just fine on that third pairing, thanks.
I've always said that Kulak getting moved was just a numbers thing. I will admit that we should just keep him. But hey, we have cap space now, and paying some 4th, 5th, or 6th rounders for retention might do the same job

Reactions: McBooya42

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Believe it got blown for a hand pass, but Tanev or whoever got away with one there

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
I distinctly remember McDavid answering a reporter's question earlier in the year when he was back from an injury and he answered that he was "healthy enough".

I think McDavid has an injury... possibly even multiple nagging injuries that is keeping him at about 80%.
Lol here we go again. Every player can say they have multiple nagging injuries. He's fine and still best in the league but no killer instinct. Too concerned about being Mr nice and passing. You don't win championships that way. You need to be a killer. Playoffs are coming. He better be shooting a lot lol

• Haha
Reactions: TB12

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
We especially need to keep Kulak because even the potential RD upgrades have too much question marks around them. We may need to run a high minute third pairing (compared to other playoff 3rd pairings I mean)

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Skinner bailed them out in the 1st and with that flurry early in the 3rd. The Oilers have been the better team otherwise
The key in your statement is first period. Easily could have been down and quite possibly by a couple. He's made grade A saves in all periods regardless of the play. Skinner was on when this team was chasing a faster, harder working team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad