GDT: Game#58 - Oilers@Kraken - 2PM MT - Into the Deep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Do you just find the name silly? Like even for you this is confusing
Look at his stats for this season. This is the biggest collapse in a longtime. Guy was Pt/G in first season stint, 60pt pace last season, now this. indistinguishable from even Yamamoto. You don't even notice this guy on the ice except he looks like a Sasquatch.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Look at his stats for this season. This is the biggest collapse in a longtime. Guy was Pt/G in first season stint, 60pt pace last season, now this. indistinguishable from even Yamamoto. You don't even notice this guy on the ice except he looks like a Sasquatch.
Now he’s gonna score a hat trick today 😬

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
It's called the sophomore jinx for a reason.:snide: He's not the first and he won't be the last.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Sticking a 1 game home-stand in the middle of a road trip, especially on a back to back is dumb. That home game will feel like a road game. NHL schedule this year for the Oilers is just atrocious.

We've played the Kraken well, so hopefully they can do so again tonight. Could be the win that finally puts the Oilers in 2nd.

Hopefully after the continuous cheating of the LTIR, that the league keeps allowing them to do, Vegas ends up behind the Oilers and Kings and gets a top seed to start the playoffs.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Somebody stole what I wanted to post. lol

McLeod looks like he enjoys fishing a whole lot. He looks like a natural whatever he's doing. Somehow Nugey with his starter goatee doesn't fit. I wouldn't throw the player back though.
For Nuge, a full goatee is just a soul patch for most other guys

Reactions: Drivesaitl

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
I still don't understand why we're loading up Mcdrai again, for this long of a stretch. Days before the deadline and we're not even seeing what we have with holloway getting sustained top 6 minutes with one of our top guns. This org continues to suffer due to the worst stretch of drafting and player development out of any team in the league over the last 6 years. Not only that, they don't prioritize the development of our young players.

That aside, what the f*** does loading up mcdrai even do for our team. Our bottom 9 is completely inept 5 on 5. Makes no sense and it's mind boggling that every coach that comes in here does the same thing

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Draisaitl hat trick.

he don't like Krack either.

Drai is 21pts 9GP career against Krack. lol that is 2.33pts/G average. He had 4pts earlier this year last time the teams played. Not sure if he told Larsson where to go. I think he did.

lol remember McD throwing Yams down on the ice and giving him stinkeye? No love lost.
Bold prediction! I don't think he has a hat trick this year....lol. And he usually sucks in these afternoon games, probably from partying on Friday nights.

My own bold prediction is a Derek Ryan goal. He seems to play really well on weekends for some reason.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

snag

Feb 22, 2014
That aside, what the f*** does loading up mcdrai even do for our team. Our bottom 9 is completely inept 5 on 5. Makes no sense and it's mind boggling that every coach that comes in here does the same thing

Lipstick on a pig.
Cover up the warts.

Pick your euphemism.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Ah just being a dip because the league is hard, fair enough. Keep at it I guess?

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Bold prediction! I don't think he has a hat trick this year....lol. And he usually sucks in these afternoon games, probably from partying on Friday nights.

My own bold prediction is a Derek Ryan goal. He seems to play really well on weekends for some reason.
No love for Conner, either one?

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
We better stop these lazy first periods man

SEA will skate circles around us if we do that. They are great at winning board battles. Create a lot of point shots from it.

Reactions: brentashton

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
That’s a baby. They get much bigger
That's incredible!
Like I wrote, don't know a lick about fish or how to hook one. But I can definitely appreciate the sport / hobby. Back when I lived in Manitoba, a bunch of my hockey buddies were really into ice-fishing - though to be honest I think they did an awful lot more drinking and shooting the shit than catching anything :laugh:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
That's incredible!
Like I wrote, don't know a lick about fish or how to hook one. But I can definitely appreciate the sport / hobby. Back when I lived in Manitoba, a bunch of my hockey buddies were really into ice-fishing - though to be honest I think they did an awful lot more drinking and shooting the shit than catching anything :laugh:

Fishing is just an excuse to drink and shoot the shit. :nod:

Reactions: Zenos

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
IMG_4555.jpeg

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad