GDT: Game 58 - New York Rangers @ Detroit Red Wings - 7pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
In no way do I think Jake is the answer, and professional athletes do have to know how to deal with things like it, but I do wonder how much the late shift to 11 fwds for basically no reason threw them off their game

Reactions: NCRanger

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
In no way do I think Jake is the answer, and professional athletes do have to know how to deal with things like it, but I do wonder how much the late shift to 11 fwds for basically no reason threw them off their game
It’s a distraction for sure.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas

Well, that’s where you’re wrong. This is possibly our worst game since acquiring him. Obviously what he lacks on the ice, he makes up for as a spiritual guide and yogi in the lockerroom.

• Haha
Reactions: mike14

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
How is it Wings have so much room to operate on their PP? Rangers are just standing still watching.

Maybe… just a theory, but maybe… it’s because they don’t have one look and one look only where the entire league knows exactly what they’re trying to set up for 105 of 120 seconds every PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad