GDT: Game 57 - St. Louis Blues @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, February 27th, 2024 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
James Wright got praise? I remember him being the whipping boy (and deservedly so).
Really? I remember him getting a ton of praise.

Maybe I should have originally said that I like the player getting chances and not scoring over the player that had 2 chances over a significant stretch and scored on both of them.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Last two clears by Lowry if he had even looked for a pass he had options going up ice :laugh:

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
Yup, but either way is coach can't be upset with his play tonight. He's been very good. This can't last much longer can it before we get some positive regression.
If Vlad finishes there that was an assist for him as well after a great forecheck.

Could have 3 points without batting an eye in 10 mins of ice.

Reactions: surixon

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
People often praise a busy looking player that isn't creating anything and criticise a player that is creating chances and not scoring. Think James Wright getting the praise he got versus bring critical of Lowry right now.

Lol who is doing that right now?

Who is praising James Wright or equivalent over Lowry? What a dumb reach of a comparison.

Your OP was just a real breakthrough of analysis...... Praising a guy who gets chances/no goals over one that doesn't/no goals. Like yeah duh, don't think anyone is taking the latter.

Reactions: Section 325

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Lol who is doing that right now?

Who is praising James Wright or equivalent over Lowry? What a dumb reach of a comparison.

Your OP was just a real breakthrough of analysis...... Praising a guy who gets chances/no goals vs one that doesn't/no goals. Like yeah duh, don't think anyone is taking the latter.
You're looking for a fight tonight. Good luck with that.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
1000002765.jpg
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad