GDT: GAME 57 | Senators @ Predators | Amnesia Edition | Tue Feb 27 8PM | TSN5, RDS2

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
GettyImages-1963647209.jpg

OTTAWA SENATORS (25-28-3) @ NASHVILLE PREDATORS (32-25-2)
TV: TSN5, RDS2 | Radio: TSN 1200, 94.5 Unique-FM
After falling to the Capitals last night in Washington the Senators have an opportunity to hit reset here tonight as they take on the Predators in their final match up this season. Back on Jan. 29, the Senators overcame a 3-0 deficit after the first period to down the Predators in overtime behind Claude Giroux's game-winner. Since then the Senators have gone 6-3-1, averaging 3.40 goals per game.

PROJECTED LINEUP

Tkachuk - Pinto - Tarasenko
Joseph - Stutzle - Giroux

Grieg - Norris - Batherson
Kubalik - Kastelic - Kelly

Sanderson - JBD
Chabot - Brannstrom
Chychrun - Hamonic

Korpisalo starts

(Zub still out)

PREVIOUS MATCHUP

And what about last night?
giphy.gif

screen-shot-2022-10-01-at-8-09-42-pm-png.636270

Last edited:

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Zub out is hard as it.

The Hammer can pull defeat from jaws of victory. So can Korpisalo.

Reverse Karma/Jinx/Brucie?

Go Sens Go..smuggle Saros in the luggage on the way out.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Nashville only team currently in the PO with a losing record at home
For what it's worth

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Despite making it to the scf, Nashville has always seemed to be one of those teams that is just a plainly average team. Not bad enough to get a good pick, but not good enough to actually do any damage in the playoffs. Minnesota is another one.

Let's see if the goalie bounces back today. Go Sens Go!

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
After last night’s disaster, the Sens better play with a chip on their shoulder tonight!

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Chychrun had a poor game yesterday, but I feel for the guy being paired with Hamonic. That can’t be good for him.

Reactions: StoicSensFan

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
My damn power is out in Almonte…. Apparently a car took out a pole in the area and started a transformer fire. Don’t these bastards know it’s a Sens hockey night?!!! Normally our Generac deals with this issue, but it has a bad oil pressure sensor right now that prevents me from running backup power. Awaiting a replacement sensor that is GD LATE. So, I now must resort to yelling at a radio instead of the TV. First world issues, damnit! Sens better win this one for me or I will be even more pissed! 😠

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Nashville have won their last 5games scoring 22 conceding 10

Ottawa have won 3 (one inOT) and lost 2 (one in OT) scoring 17 conceding 17

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
My damn power is out in Almonte…. Apparently a car took out a pole in the area and started a transformer fire. Don’t these bastards know it’s a Sens hockey night?!!! Normally our Generac deals with this issue, but it has a bad oil pressure sensor right now that prevents me from running backup power. Awaiting a replacement sensor that is GD LATE. So, I now must resort to yelling at a radio instead of the TV. First world issues, damnit! Sens better win this one for me or I will be even more pissed! 😠
Having to listen to Dean Brown and Gord Wilson is akin to shaving your pubes with an old school cheese grater

Last edited:
Reactions: WallyD

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

Just head over to our good buddy @DrEasy's he's got radlers and doritos in the basement

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
If you have the battery to watch the game, download the tsn app and log in using your tv provider credentials. Easy peasy. Works for SN too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad