GDT: Game 57: Edmonton Oilers @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Can We Please Beat The Oilers?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
DWFy9uBUQAA433i.jpg:large

Edmonton Oilers @ Vegas Golden Knights
7:00 PM Pacific
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)

EV4o4qy.png

mqBxoGH.png

fQzfoFS.png

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

LETS LIGHT THE LAMP!

:vegas GO KNIGHTS GO! :vegas

Last edited:

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Training on stage at MGM Grand: Just another day in Vegas hockey

Oilers pundit on yesterday's off ice activities and "what makes VGK so good as a team of unwanted players"

We’ve spent the last week in LV and will be at the game tonight, and we’re absolutely smitten with the city. Not just the strip, but the community, the people, the roads, the weather. The myth of LV being the strip nothing else is so misinformed.

Just wanted to say good luck, we’ll be in Loge 104 with the Kassian jersey if anyone is around to say hi. Hopefully I’ll be rocking a Vegas jersey by gametime.

I love your city.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
We’ve spent the last week in LV and will be at the game tonight, and we’re absolutely smitten with the city. Not just the strip, but the community, the people, the roads, the weather. The myth of LV being the strip nothing else is so misinformed.

Just wanted to say good luck, we’ll be in Loge 104 with the Kassian jersey if anyone is around to say hi. Hopefully I’ll be rocking a Vegas jersey by gametime.

I love your city.
Glad you're digging it here. It's a pretty nice place.

And yes, please get a Knights jersey prior to the game, we've got an orange thing going on here. The less orange, the better. :laugh:

Reactions: Supermassive

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Glad you're digging it here. It's a pretty nice place.

And yes, please get a Knights jersey prior to the game, we've got an orange thing going on here. The less orange, the better. :laugh:

That bright orange is just awful, they should have stuck with last year’s colours.

The team store doesn’t have a Size 56, really hoping the in-concourse shops do!

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
That bright orange is just awful, they should have stuck with last year’s colours.

The team store doesn’t have a Size 56, really hoping the in-concourse shops do!
You'll wind up paying $40 too much, but I'd almost guarantee they'll have them. Can even get them customized at the one near section 105.

ETA: Sorry, section 5. I forget that downstairs is single/double digits. The one under the escalators to the 200 level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supermassive

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad